Magento is presently the largest open-source eCommerce platform in the world. Due to its feature-made and protractile codebase, merchants with massive and tiny operations all around the world have been using it for a wide variety of projects.
Magento 1 has been around for eight years, and its successor, Magento 2, was released at the end of 2015, improving weak points of the earlier version such as:
- Improved performance
- Official automated test suite
- Better back-end UI
- New, more modern front-end codebase
- A more modular way to develop modules, with files contained inside the Magento code instead of being scattered all over the place
- Reduced number of conflicts between modules trying to customize the same functionality
Magento2 is important that you have a good understanding of the following technologies/concepts in order to follow the rest of this article:
- Object-oriented Programming (OOP)
- Basic bash usage
Magento 2 is a Model View ViewModel (MVVM) system. Whereas being closely associated with its relative Model View Controller (MVC), an MVVM architecture provides a more robust separation between the Model and the View layers. Below is evidence of every one of the layers of an MVVM system.
Being a Reputed Magento Development Company, Webarian Softwares Delivers High-Quality, Simple to Complex Magento Development Services for both Magento Commerce and Open Source Clients. In Fact, Most of Our Clients have Turned into Permanent, Loyal Customers Preferring Managed Support Services and Hosting.
Being a leading Magento 2 development company Webarian Softwares focuses on satisfying the clients with its flawless Magento 2 eCommerce development services around the globe.
Webarian Softwares is one of the most-favored Magento 2 Development Companies for the last 8+ years.
We started with premium Magento products and now we deliver High-End Ecommerce Magento Store development services. We are a team of developers dedicated to delivering Magento commerce & open source development service, from custom design to development and post-launch support services. We build solutions for straightforward store management, offer management, and catalog management.
We have a tendency to build sturdy front models for our shopper’s line of work to their necessities and facilitate retailers scale & grow their online business by group action extensions and solutions that square measure essential for Order Management and Order fulfillment.
- Bold and distinctive searching experience
- Rapid and cost-efficient innovation
- Headless commerce to deliver customized experiences
- Seamless omnichannel experiences
- Visual search in eCommerce
- Efficient SEO factors
- Highly bespoken UI complementing the company’s disapproval
- Order Management System
- Online Marketplace